- HORIZON2020 – 2019-2023: SUMMER: Sustainable management of mesopelagic resources. WP leader for WP
- HORIZON2020 – 2018-2022: COASTAL: Collaborative Land Sea Integration Platform. WP leader for WP1: Multi-Actor Analysis.
- HORIZON2020 – 2018-2021: SMARTFISH: Smart fisheries technologies for an efficient, compliant and environmentally friendly fishing sector. Project Manager and WP leader Dissemination.
- HORIZON2020 – 2018-2021: GoJelly! A gelatinous solution to plastic pollution.WP leader Socio-Ecological System and Games.
- COST Action: CA15217 – Ocean Governance for Sustainability– challenges, options and the role of science: Management Committee Member, Norway
- RCN 2016-2019: REGIMES: An interdisciplinary investigation into scenarios of national and intl conflicts in the Svalbard zone under a changing climate in the Arctic: WP leader and participant in WP2: CONSULT;Operational Manager of project
- NCE Aquaculture project 2015: A-BALANSE: Development of methods for evaluating area-planning og the development process for aquaculture localities in Norwegian coastal municipalities. (In Norwegian: Metodeutvikling for evaluering av arealplanleggings- og utviklingsprosessen for havbrukslokaliteter i norske kystkommuner.)
- RCN 2014-2017: STARR: Sustainable aquaculture – regulation and reputation; WP leader and participant in WP3: Study of the relationship between the industry and supervisors/regulators.
- EU 2013-2017: OCEAN-CERTAIN: Ocean Food Web Patrol – Climate Effects: Reducing targeted uncertainties with an interactive network; Operational Leader and participant in the Social Science work package
- RCN 2013: A.I. CLIMATE– Mixing Artificial Intelligence and Social Science Methods: Quantifying Stakeholder Perceptions and Vulnerabilities to Climate Change; Project Leader, pre-project
- RCN 2012-2015: CINTERA–A Cross-disciplinary Integrated Eco-systemic Eutrophication Research and Management Approach; Work Package Leader: Assessing Adaptive Capacity (Conflict)
- RCN 2012-2015: JANUS-Modeling an Interdisciplinary Early Warning System for Future Fisheries Scenarios: A socio-bio-economic value-chain evaluation; Work Package Leader: Assessing Adaptive Capacity
- EU 2012-2016: MYFISH; participant in the socio-economic packages looking at adaptive capacity of stakeholders to new MSY variations.
- NOAA Sea Grant Aquaculture Research Program 2012: Maximizing the Value of Offshore Aquaculture Development in the Context of Multiple Ocean Uses; Associated Researcher.